Welcome

Rother Valley Racing is my attempt at turning my favourite toy as a young un into a fully fledged hobby and hopefully onto a club and/or birthday party/events service. I will be posting my progress along with Scalextric track layouts I've designed and my general musings - hope you enjoy!

Follow us on Twitter @RVRslotclub

Sunday 30 April 2017

Sochi Autodrom, Russia

5 versions of the Sochi Autodrom for you here -
Analogue to fit 6.1m x 2.1m

Digital to fit 6.1m x 2.1m


Analogue to fit 10.7m x 3.4m


Digital to fit 10.7m x 3.4m

Analogue to fit 4.4m x 1.7m



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Great Scalextric slot car racing tracks - would you be interested in sharing some of your designs with users of the app in the new Community Layouts section?


    Cheers,
    Jan

    http://www.railmodeller.com/contact.html

    ReplyDelete